1. The prediction must be on the wscsc web site, before the said match kicks off, to be counted as valid. No other form of prediction will be accepted. Predictions will be valid at 90 minutes only when extra time to be played.
2. There will be a new points structure to encourage people to A.) not copy each other's prediction and B.) stop "the boring" score lines!!
a) For a correct home score there will be the following pts:
<= 1 goal - 1pt, 2-4 goals - 2pts, > 4 goals - 3pts
b) For a correct away score there will be the following pts:
<= 1 goal - 2pt, 2-4 goals - 3pts, > 4 goals - 5pts
c) For a correct match score there will be the following pts:
<= 1 goal - 5pt, 2-4 goals - 10pts, > 4 goals - 15pts
3. As per last season people can only get 1 set of points. Maximum points (as stipulated above) will only be given for a correct Celtic/Ireland match (Final) score.
4. People with no points will be listed in alphabetical order of surname then forename if two people exist with the same surname.
5. People can make predictions on only Celtic And Ireland Matches. These will be on the site for prediction making 1 week prior to the match where possible.